Core accessibility tools and features: All Minecraft games
All Minecraft games include an Accessibility menu that offers options to make the game more enjoyable for all players. The following options are available in all games. Scroll down to learn about specific features available in each game.
- Accessible menu navigation and narration provides options for navigation to include keyboard, touch, controller tools, and settings that provide audible narration while playing.
- Speech to text provides an optional setting to communicate through voice in the game using dictation tools.
- Chat text style formatting creates accessible options for players who want to experience chat in specific ways through text display (size, color, etc.).
We’ve recently released some new accessibility features and options.
- New Achievement Screen in Bedrock, built on the Gameface technology with options in contrast, font size, narration, and navigation tools for multiple ways to play.
- Adjustable Audio Channels in Bedrock is a feature for players or learners seeking auditory output controls to customize their in-game audio experiences.
- Updated Ore Patterns were recently added for players that have a hard time reading colors, making the pattern of the ores distinct and more easily visible.
- Enemy Outline color
- Chat wheel mobility modes
- Chat text to speech
- Sound design
We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about what is most important to you.
Please submit your ideas at feedback.minecraft.net.