How to start your journey as a Minecraft Marketplace creator
Start your creator journey today!
Amongst the many highlights of Minecraft Live 2023 was the Marketplace Creator segment. During the segment, several Marketplace creators shared their unique perspectives, inspirations, and advice for aspiring creators seeking to design unique and epic experiences for others. From long-time veterans to newer talents, these creators offered valuable insights into their journey within the Minecraft community.
Curious what they touched upon? Threaten not, dear readers and aspiring creators – here’s a summary of the segment!
MARKETPLACE CREATOR SEGMENT 2023
5 QUICK TIPS FOR STARTING YOUR CREATOR JOURNEY
- Follow your passion: Find inspiration in what you love. Let your imagination run wild to come up with unique ideas! Be authentic and create content that resonates with you! Build what brings you joy, not what you think will sell.
- Leverage tools: Make the most of the available tools and resources, such as modeling software, Creator APIs, and other community tools to enhance your creations.
- Learn and collaborate: Collaborate with others, learn from the community, and embrace feedback. Don't hesitate to seek inspiration from fellow creators and use the tools available in the Minecraft community to improve your skills.
- Persistence pays off: Keep learning and don't give up. The more you learn and the more tools you acquire, the better your content can become. Have confidence in your abilities and keep pushing yourself to achieve your goals.
- Enjoy the process: Above all, enjoy the creative process. Creating content for Minecraft should be a fun and fulfilling experience.
WHERE DO I START?
Embark on your Bedrock creator journey today with these five essential resources!
- Build your own Entity, Block, or Item in 30-seconds or less with Blockbench Wizards!
- Getting Started with Add-On Development
- Tutorial: Create a Parkour World
- Tutorial: Maker Series - Create a Goblin Chef Entity
- Tutorial: Build a Simple Game with Commands
EXPLORE & GET INSPIRED BY FEATURED CONTENT
Inspired by the content you saw during the show? There's no better way to learn than to explore other creators' content! Here are some maps, skin packs, and mini-games that might inspire you! (*Some content may require Minecoins.)
- Written By