Minecraft Snapshot 17w13a
The second snapshot containing 1.12 features!
Update! We have updated the snapshot to version 17w13b with the following changes:
- Bug MC-114881 - Some entity block models do not render
- Bug MC-114883 - No recipes unlocking on server
- Bug MC-114891 - Advancement window is blank when no advastments are unlocked
- Bug MC-114893 - Parrots being erased from existence if too many are held
- Bug MC-114909 - Parrots' Eye Level isn't Aligned with their Model's Eyes
- Bug MC-114933 - Parrots don't Imitate Cave Spiders
- Bug MC-114936 - Game crashes when trying to use crafting book and items needed are in off-hand or armor slots
- Bug MC-114937 - Parrots show hearts when clicked with wheat
- Bug MC-115004 - "Summon the Wither" advancement checks to see if you summoned the ender dragon
- Bug MC-115026 - Message in the chat: New recipe unlocked for minecraft
- Bug MC-115098 - Parrots unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities.
- Bug MC-115101 - "full" option for the "inventory_changed" trigger inversely compares stack size
- And probably some others!
Welcome to the second Minecraft 1.12 snapshot! It's been a while since the first one, sorry about that! We've been busy working on some cool new stuff that we hope you'll find interesting! You might ask, "what are those cool things?" and I would reply... try it yourself!
Changes in snapshot 17w13a
- Found a new feathery friend
- Advanced the game
- Brought some new knowledge
- Hired a new robot butler (ctrl+b)
- Fixed some bugs!
- Added some new ones!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can't fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
- Written By
- Jens Bergensten