Minecraft 1.19.1 Pre-Release 6
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
We are now releasing pre-release 6 for Minecraft 1.19.1 with some small tweaks to sculk sensors and catalysts as well as bug fixes and improvements to the chat signing system.
Changes in 1.19.1 Pre-release 6
- Sculk Catalysts will now drop 5 XP instead of 20 XP
- Colors of the signing indicators for sending a message have been adjusted for improved accessiblity
Technical Changes in 1.19.1 Pre-release 6
- The run_command click event for text components no longer supports any commands that send chat messages
- /tellraw should be used instead
Bugs fixed in 1.19.1 Pre-release 6
- MC-148149 - Linux game crash when opening links
- MC-207077 - Crash on loading pre-1.13 world with noteblock + note NBT in inventory
- MC-235614 - Reference to unexisting predicate in a datapack causes java.lang.NullPointerException
- MC-252190 - Player-dropped items creating vibrations depends on you sneaking at the moment the item hits the ground, instead of when you threw the item
- MC-252258 - Wool block / carpet items generate vibrations, unless thrown by crouching players
- MC-252265 - --server argument causes java.lang.NullPointerException crash on some servers
- MC-253402 - Game crash when you shift right click on item in your hotbar to the chest at the same time as you die
- MC-254255 - Unable to text in chat with Chat Preview On send while sleeping
- MC-254261 - “The background opacity box of the chat preview field renders behind the ““Leave Bed”” button when sleeping in beds”
- MC-254284 - Sending chat packets with invalid message type id crashes the game
- MC-254349 - Crash when putting dye into a loom on a modded server
Get the pre-release
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.
- Written By
- Mikael Hedberg