Minecraft: Java Edition 1.20.1
Minecraft Java 1.20.1 Released
It's barely been a week, and we're already releasing 1.20.1 for Minecraft: Java Edition. This hotfix update contains fixes for critical issues found in the 1.20 release.
Fixed bugs in 1.20.1
- Fixed a disk permissions-related crash
- MC-263244 - The realms invitation icon that appears on the realms button in the main menu is displayed incorrectly
- MC-263245 - Buttons in the "Add Realm" interface within the realms menu no longer render
- MC-263296 - Game softlocks after cancelling joining a server
- MC-263340 - Incorrect Protochunk#setStatus call on chunk generate
Get the Release
To install the Release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play! Make sure your Launcher is set to the "Latest Release” option.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.20 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. You can also leave any other feedback on the Feedback site. If you're feeling chatty, join us over at the official Minecraft Discord.
- Written By
- Java Team
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!