Minecraft 1.19.4 Release Candidate 2
A Minecraft Java Release Candidate
Here is the first (and hopefully last) release candidate for 1.19.4. Unless something critical pops up, no further changes will be made for the full release, which is planned for next week.
Edit: We are releasing a second Release Candidate for 1.19.4 to fix a few critical issues.
Fixed bugs in 1.19.4 Release Candidate 2
- MC-260677 - Advancement icons handle translucent textures wrong
- MC-260878 - Guardians apply Thorns damage when hit by projectiles
- MC-260881 - Transparent 3D models dont render properly in the GUI/Hotbar
Technical Changes in 1.19.4-rc1
Changes to display entity interpolation:
- interpolation always starts at the beginning on client tick
- field interpolation_start is replaced with start_interpolation, with a different meaning
- start_interpolation describes amount of ticks from the start of next client tick after receiving an update to start of interpolation
- for example value 0 means that interpolation will start at the beginning of next client tick after receiving the update
- start_interpolation is not stored in entity data
- when using data commands, if interpolated value is updated, but start_interpolation is not present in modified tag, interpolation will continue from the time of previous update, but with new values
Fixed bugs in 1.19.4-rc1
- MC-260857 - Display entities summoned with initial transformation interpolate incorrectly from default transformation during next transformation
Get the Release Candidate
Release Candidate are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Release Candidate, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Written By
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!