Minecraft Snapshot 21w14a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
A new snapshot is ready to be served, although somewhat… raw. Gordon Ramsey would be furious. Please don’t tell him, we don’t want to be called donuts. :(
Most of us have just gotten back from being off for a few days during Easter, so this snapshot is a bit on the smaller side.
- Added Raw Copper, Raw Iron, and Raw Gold items
- Tuff blobs can now be found between heights 0 and 16
Smeltable Ore Drops
- Ores that are smeltable now drop raw item forms of the ore instead of the ore block and these can be smelted just like before
- This is to prevent cluttering the inventory and have consistency with Fortune on all ores
- Ore blocks from old worlds and silk-touched ore blocks will continue to be smeltable
- Fully oxidized Copper can now be waxed
Fixed bugs in 21w14a
- MC-203854 - Fishing rod texture always looks like it has been cast when in the player’s hand
- MC-207173 - Entering only colons into multiplayer Direct Connection & pressing enter crashes the game
- MC-210155 - Command block output no longer is displayed immediately after running a command
- MC-213665 - Crash upon attempting to generate a world with a height of 0 blocks
- MC-214287 - Crash upon entering a nether portal when logical_height is set to 0 and min_y is set to 80 or greater
- MC-215120 - World-gen datapacks can cause crashes when first generating world
- MC-216697 - Having ‘min_y’ set to lower than -64 causes either a crash or the world not to behave correctly if the height limit wasn’t modified
- MC-217702 - Game crashes (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) during world feature placement / decoration
- MC-219849 - Fishing doesn’t animate or render the rod, line or bobber anymore
- MC-220652 - IndexOutOfBound exception hard crash when loading a simple custom dimension datapack
- MC-221553 - The end dimension generates differently than it did previously
- MC-221586 - Excessive pillager spawning in pillager outposts
- MC-221673 - Ocean monuments are completely empty
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Skrivet av
- Adrian Östergård