Minecraft Snaphot 23w16a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
In this weeks Snapshot we're bringing you tweaks to the Trail Ruins, new command functionality, a new advancement trigger, and more!
Edit: We have published a fix for a crash issue in this Snapshot. If you are experiencing crashes, please try closing all instances of the game and restarting the Launcher.
- All Pottery Shards has been renamed to Pottery Sherds
- If a vibration is scheduled to be received by a Sculk Sensor or Sculk Shrieker, they will stay queued until all adjacent chunks are loaded and ticking
- Prevents vibration resonance setups from breaking when unloading their chunks from a distance
- The game's application icon has been updated
- This will be a Grass Block in release versions, and a Dirt Block in snapshot versions
- Sniffers can now be tempted by Torchflower seeds
- Reworked structures based on community feedback
- Added more structure variants
- Sand no longer generates within the structures
- Tweaked the amount of gravel and dirt
- Tweaked the amount of Suspicious Gravel
- Split the loot tables for the Suspicious Gravel within the structure. There is now a dedicated loot table for Rare loot items (e.g. Pottery Sherds, Smithing Templates), and a dedicated loot table for more common loot drops (e.g. Tinted Glass Pane, Tools, Candles, etc.)
- Due to these changes you might see errors like Failed to get element ResourceKey[minecraft:worldgen/processor_list / minecraft:trail_ruins_suspicious_sand] in an old snapshot world. These are harmless, but existing Trail Ruin structures that was not previously fully loaded might be missing parts of the structure.
- The data pack version is now 14, accounting for item display orientation changes
- Added a return command
- Added recipe_crafted advancement trigger
The return command can be used to control execution flow inside functions and change their return value. Effects:
- Remaining separate top-level commands in the currently executing function (if any) are skipped
- The result value of the function command that triggered the function is changed from the number of commands executed to value
- The result value of the return command is also value
- value: An integer return value
- Triggered when crafting a recipe
- recipe_id - the resource location of the recipe crafted
- ingredients - an array of predicates for the item stacks used in the recipe
- A single item stack can only be used to fulfill one predicate
- Each predicate needs to be fulfilled to trigger the advancement. This allows for seperation between recipes that have same identifier but use different ingredients.
- This field is optional. When not provided, or left empty, only the recipe_id will dictate the success of the trigger
- Added villager_plantable_seeds to represent which kind of seeds Villagers can farm
- Added maintains_farmland to represent which blocks will not cause farmland to be converted into dirt when placed on top of it
- item_display items have been rotated 180 degrees around Y axis to better match transformation applied when rendering items on armor stand head and in item frames
- For reference, order of transformations applied to model (starting from innermost) is item_transform, rotate Y 180, transformation field, entity orientation (billboard option + Rotation field + Pos field)
Get the Snapshot
Snapshot are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Napisane przez
- Java Team
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!