Minecraft Snapshot 18w47b
A Village & Pillage Java Snapshot
Todays snapshot is nice and peaceful. We've gone and fixed some bugs, cleaned up so much code, nothing can go wr███████████████ ...
UPDATE: We fixed some more things! Enjoy the snapshot and have a great weekend!
Changes in 18w47b
- Numerous worldgen performance improvements
- Adjusted mob spawning behavior to be closer to that of 1.13.2
- More Jappa texture changes
- Fixed strongholds not generating properly
- Reduced the cluster size of Pillager spawning so Outposts aren't flooded by Pillagers
Changes in 18w47a
- Added Pillager Outpost
- Added Raids
- Changed some block textures based on feedback
- As if finding Pillagers out in the wild wasn't scary enough with Patrols, keep an eye out as out on your exploration you may just find an outpost of theirs.
- Can be found in any biome a village can be generated.
- Takes advantage of our new mystery block, the Jigsaw, for generation.
- If you find an illager wearing a banner on its head, be careful not to kill it!
- If you do kill it, you might find yourself facing a Bad Omen
- If you find yourself facing a Bad Omen, be especially careful not to walk into a village
- If you do walk into a village...good luck
Fixed bugs in 18w47b
- MC-139764 - World generation logs warning "Empty or none existent pool : minecraft:empty"
- MC-139693 - Blocks appear elsewhere in the world when they update
- MC-139497 - Can't place rails, redstone, and other blocks that need a solid block below on Soulsand
- MC-139401 - Pistons are no longer (redstone) transparent
- MC-138566 - Barrels facing south have a rotated front texture
Fixed bugs in 18w47a
- MC-139374 - Leashes spazzing out
- MC-138797 - Eating block entities makes lava particles
- MC-138075 - Dying Shulker Boxes Doesnt work
- MC-137819 - Shulker boxes cannot be dyed, resulting in duplication
Get the snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
- Napisane przez
- Nathan Adams