1.0.5 Changelog for Pocket and Win 10
Command blocks, game rules and Might Morphin skins!
A slew of superpowered features descend upon Pocket and Windows 10 Edition with the 1.0.5 update, rolling out across platforms today!
As you can read elsewhere on this site, spandex-clad planetary saviours, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, are available as a skin pack in the in-game store - but if that isn’t power enough to satiate your appetite, then you’ll be pleased to know 1.0.5 also introduces new commands with which you can alter the very rules of the Minecraft world itself!
Feel the power coursing through your fingers!
Also, thanks to our diligent bugfixing, you will no longer get trapped and suffocate when reloading a world. So that's nice.
Anyway, here’s the changelog!
- Power Rangers skin pack
- Xbox Live and Realms support on Apple TV
- More commands: /title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor and /gamerule!
- Game rules: commandblockoutput, sendcommandfeedback, drowningdamage, falldamage, firedamage and pvp!
- Command blocks
- Minecart with command block
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value (No bug ID)
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct
- Accuracy of ghast fireball shots is now correct
- You will no longer get trapped & suffocate when reloading a world
- The beacon's position is now correct when held in your hand
- Endermen once again have idle sounds
- Villagers no longer pick up your stuff when you die
- Marsh Davies
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!