Minecraft Snapshot 19w40a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
This week's snapshot brings you bugfixes!
If you missed it, last weekend we announced the theme of the 1.16 update, which is the Nether Update!
If you want to see what we announced, you can check it out over here.
Changes in 19w40a
- Fixed bugs
- Parrots can now sit on a players shoulder even when the player is riding
Fixed bugs in 19w40a
- MC-153298 - Wandering Traders spawn inside small spaces, such as farms
- MC-158843 - Mobs can no longer spawn on jack’o’lanterns and redstone lamps
- MC-159843 - Exploded Bee Nests/Beehives don’t releases Bees and don’t keep them inside the block
- MC-160499 - Baby bees suffocate when against a solid block ceiling
- MC-160586 - Bees enter the burning nest or hive
- MC-160589 - Bees will not escape from the burning nest or hive
- MC-160590 - Bees don’t leave the nest or hive, when the nest or hive is destroyed by flames
- MC-160887 - Right-clicking an adult mule with spawn egg does not spawn baby mule
- MC-161831 - Some blocks/entities are rendered transparent when looking at them from certain angles
- MC-161851 - Block animations are way too fast
- MC-161852 - End portal and end gateway texture is rendered offset
- MC-161853 - Breaking animation is rotated and positioned incorrectly and will follow the player’s mouse cursor
- MC-161858 - Turtles don’t look right; legs are completely detached from the body
- MC-161871 - Programmer art enchantment glint has not been updated to the new resource pack format
- MC-161877 - Mipmap levels are not handled correcty / flickering leaves and other blocks
- MC-161879 - Hitbox of transparent blocks, such as slime blocks, stained glass or ice, appears behind the block texture
- MC-161882 - Game crashes when player model is rendered after the player is stung by a bee
- MC-161887 - Glowing effect doesn’t respect texture transparency
- MC-161894 - Hitboxes render behind portals, water and shulker boxes
- MC-161902 - Game crashes when a turtle ridden by an illager enters water
- MC-161905 - Sign text glows in the dark
- MC-161908 - Programmer art chest textures have not been updated to the new resource pack format
- MC-161909 - Programmer art banner pattern textures have not been updated to the new resource pack format
- MC-161916 - If the player is inside of a block, that block is no longer rendered
- MC-161931 - Lower player model not showing while in a boat
- MC-161946 - Baby polar bear model is broken
- MC-161995 - Baby panda model is completely broken
- MC-162054 - Glowing effect also applies to the blocks below the affected mob
Get the snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Adrian Östergård