Minecraft 1.18.2 Pre-Release 2
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
The second pre-release for 1.18.2 is now out! This pre-release adds a spline density function and fixes a few bugs.
Edit: We've now released 1.18.2 pre-release 3 to fix a few more bugs.
Fixed bugs in 1.18.2 Pre-release 3
- MC-218739 - Glow berries and glow lichen generation does not cause light updates across chunk borders
- MC-244772 - Can’t double click to join a realm
- MC-248539 - /locate command not working properly in Flat Worlds
- MC-248636 - The game output and server console are logged and spammed with “Creating a MIN function between two non-overlapping inputs” when joining or creating a world
- MC-248637 - Crash when opening singleplayer screen due to StackOverflowError in net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag$1.skip
- MC-248680 - The world freezes on superflat when using the locate command to find a pillager outpost
- MC-248748 - Explorer maps leading to custom structures can cause the server to hang
- Added spline density function: general-purpose building block that allows you to express almost any function using a cubic spline
- MC-243766 - Unable to put focus on “Copyright Mojang AB. Do not distribute” using Tab key
- MC-248638 - Strongholds can generate in The Void biome
- MC-248681 - Superflat worlds cannot be created without using presets
- MC-248694 - An empty generator-settings string crashes the server when starting up
- MC-248717 - Fortress mobs can spawn outside of fortresses
Get the pre-release
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Adrian Östergård
Minecraft の素晴らしいコミュニティによって作成された優れたアドオン、MOD などを見つけよう！