Minecraft Snapshot 17w46a
A Minecraft Java Edition snapshot for 1.13
This weeks snapshot brings us lots of fixes to the new command system, including another command UI that we're prototyping and new commands to configure data packs!
Changes in 17w46a
- More tweaks to the horse model!
- Another prototype of the new command UI! It's still not final at all. Press tab at any point to list suggestions on how to complete a command.
- New /datapack command! Details below.
- Command UI works in multiplayer now!
- MC-121658 - Starting a LAN with cheats enabled doesn't enable cheats for the initial player
- MC-121690 - Not providing block states will make the game test for the defaults, instead of ignore the states
- MC-121691 - /teleport with rotation does not work
- MC-121694 - Mobs summoned using /summon have no weapons
- MC-121754 - /ban does not kick banned player anymore
- MC-121756 - Trying to add a scoreboard objective with already used name shows wrong error
- MC-121791 - Exceptions in the gameLoopFunction crash the server
- New command to control loaded data packs
- Has the following subcommands:
- enable <name> - will enable the specific pack
- disable <name> - will disable the specific pack
- list [available|enabled] - will list all data packs, or only the available/enabled ones
- Data packs are enabled by default, but if you disable it you can reenable it with these commands:
- enable <name> - will enable the specific pack, putting it in its default position
- enable <name> first - will enable the specific pack, putting it before any other pack (lowest priority)
- enable <name> last - will enable the specific pack, putting it after any other pack (highest priority)
- enable <name> before <existing> - will enable the specific pack, putting it before (lower priority) <existing> pack
- enable <name> after <existing> - will enable the specific pack, putting it after (higher priority) <existing> pack
Install the snapshot
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can't fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdow menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
- Geschrieben von
- Nathan Adams