Minecraft 1.19.4 Pre-Release 4
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
We are now releasing the fourth pre-release for Minecraft 1.19.4. This pre-release contains bug fixes, some cherry texture tweaks, and a button in the options menu to view the game credits.
- Added "Credits & Attribution" button in the Options menu
- When a new interpolation is started, it now starts from the current state instead of the final state
Changes to Experimental Features
- The textures for the Cherry Tree Leaves and Cherry Sign have been updated
Fixed bugs in 1.19.4 Pre-release 4
- MC-172305 - Some words within "/clear" command feedback messages are always pluralized
- MC-193497 - Tall Grass & Large Fern are rendered incorrectly when an Enderman is holding them
- MC-210816 - Sculk sensors are not activated upon breaking shulker bullets
- MC-211071 - Some words within "/spreadplayers" command feedback messages are always pluralized
- MC-255060 - Some words within "/function" and "/schedule" command feedback messages are always pluralized
- MC-255087 - Some words within "/worldborder" command feedback messages are always pluralized
- MC-256270 - Some words within some multiplayer command feedback messages are always pluralized
- MC-257784 - Some words within some realms strings are always pluralized
- MC-259259 - Hostile mobs can't replace armor they're wearing with better armor
- MC-259603 - The "selectWorld.gameMode.hardcore.info" string displayed within the create new world GUI is improperly capitalized
- MC-259610 - Gamemode information strings consist of inconsistent concluding punctuation
- MC-259637 - Natural spider potion effects still last max int instead of infinity
- MC-259702 - The "death.attack.hotFloor.player" string is missing an article before the word "danger"
- MC-259714 - Death messages relating to dragons' breath aren't possessive
- MC-259715 - The "death.attack.message_too_long" string is missing an article before the word "message"
- MC-259792 - The "selectWorld.experimental.message" string is missing a serial comma
- MC-259853 - block_display transform breaks when shearing
- MC-259896 - item_display has a wrong default value
- MC-260068 - The sounds of using brushes don't show any subtitles
- MC-260196 - Entities don't recognize decorated pots as obstacles when pathfinding
- MC-260214 - Entities will often spin while pathfinding on top of decorated pots
- MC-260215 - Water within waterlogged decorated pots doesn't flow
- MC-260265 - Lighting does not transform with display entities
- MC-260285 - Applying an identical transformation will result in the previous interpolation repeating instead of having no effect
- MC-260321 - Sniffers in the distance have lots of Z-fighting on their body
- MC-260429 - The texture of the Cherry Sign post has an inconsistency with the other Signs
- MC-260497 - Villager trade button interferes with the slider
- MC-260642 - tall_grass and large_fern display gray as block_display entities
- MC-260681 - UI click sounds in Create New World menu tabs are louder than they should be
- MC-260735 - You can block falling anvils and dripstone with a shield
- MC-260764 - Right-clicking will focus text fields
- MC-260765 - Right-clicking will move packs in the pack edit screen
- MC-260774 - Players are kicked from server environments due to chat message validation failures when attempting to type in chat after having previously altered chat settings
Get the Pre-release
Pre-release are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.20 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. You can also leave any other feedback on the Feedback site. If you're feeling chatty, join us over at the official Minecraft Discord.
- Skrevet af