A round-up of all our Update Aquatic coverage!
Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp!
Yeah, sorry about that – I'm just not used to getting fresh air in my lungs after so many weeks of underwater updates. Regular readers of this site will have noticed it's been overflowing with snapshots, betas and behind-the-scenes stories. Have a look through the gallery below for a taste!
So before we head off to San Francisco for GDC (which stands for Game Developers Conference and does not stand for Gorgeous Dudes Collective because it turns out Marsh was lying to me), we thought we'd make a handy hub of all our Update Aquatic coverage! Use the links below to navigate the hostile waters of our website and find the Update Aquatic stories you want:
- The first Java snapshot with Update Aquatic features!
- Jens, Agnes and Jason talk about the new Update Aquatic features – including tridents, bubble columns and turtles!
- Jasper and Agnes talk about new Underwater Ruins and KELP!!!
- The Java snapshot that updated the coral and Phantom designs!
- Jens and Jasper talk about making the Phantom – the new mob added to the game after winning the vote at Minecon!
- The latest Java snapshot adds shipwrecks, coral fans and a mysterious new mob...
- The Bedrock beta launches for Android, Windows 10 and Xbox One!
- Skrevet af
- Tom Stone
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!