Minecraft Beta 188.8.131.52
A Bedrock Beta Changelog
Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, beeeeeta! Oh, hello. I was just practicing my scales so that I can harmonise with the new music that was added this week! In fact, I think that even more is in order. While you test out all the new features in this beta and report all the bugs you can find, I’m going to pen a ballad about the new deep dark blocks that will be haunting in all senses of the word. As always, we really appreciate all the feedback you send to aka.ms/CavesCliffsFeedback and please report any bugs you may find at bugs.mojang.com.
(Please check out the latest Java Edition Snapshot article too!)
Highlights in this beta!
- Added new music tracks to the game!
- Added new Vanilla Experiments Toggle
- Please note – these will not be included in the main 1.18 release, but are being included as Experiments so that we can continue to develop these features and gather your feedback
- New Deep Dark Blocks!
- Moved Goat Horn and Sculk Blocks behind the toggle. Please enable the toggle to test these work-in-progress features in your worlds. For more information please see our updated FAQ!
- Removed Old World type from the world creation screen (existing worlds will still be playable). For more information, please see our FAQ page for this change.
- Please remember to report and update any crucial bugs you've found in the game so far, so we can get these reviewed before the full release!
- Added new "Vanilla Experiments" experimental toggle for Sculk Sensor and Goat Horn
- You will need to enable the Vanilla Experiments toggle in your worlds to use these features
- When converting a really old world to Caves & Cliffs experimental directly, we now place new terrain below zero height (MCPE-143851)
Deep Dark blocks
- Added Sculk Block
- Added Sculk Vein Block
- Added Sculk Catalyst Block
- Added Sculk Shrieker Block
Non-Experimental Features and Bug Fixes
- Added new music, by Lena Raine and Kumi Tanioka, to the Overworld (when playing in Survival Mode) and to the main menu
- Please note: Mobile players will need to download the updated music pack from the Marketplace
- Added a new music disc from Lena Raine titled "otherside". This can be found rarely in Stronghold corridor chests or much more rarely in Dungeon chests.
Old World Type
- Removed "Old" World Type option from Create New World screen
- Locked "Old" Worlds to BaseGameVersion 1.17.40
- Existing "Old" World types will still be playable, but will not be updated with 1.18 features
- Campfires no longer drop only one Charcoal when broken by a Piston or an explosion, instead dropping two units as expected (MCPE-139467)
- Light blocks will now survive a TNT or Creeper explosion
- Glow Lichen no longer generates at the bottom of the ocean (MCPE-125198)
- Strongholds can no longer generate mid-air in large caves
- Underwater magma features are now placed on surfaces under water to allow exploration of underwater caves and aquifers (MCPE-141376)
- Glow Lichen no longer generate above ground in Bedrock (MCPE-141412)
- Village buildings now carve less terrain around them when placed
- Added feature placement distribution triangle", and changed all features that used "gaussian" distribution to now use "triangle"
- Fixed StructureVoid block forcing player to spawn above ground if they left in a cave filled with those blocks
- Fixed bug where players could create an x-ray vision effect when inside a block below y=0 (MCPE-141130)
- New random number generator used for overworld generation
- Fire Charge is not consumed anymore when used on lit Candles, Candle Cakes, Campfires, activated Nether Portals, or on other blocks that are already on fire
- Fixed issue where weather was not affecting or affected by blocks above y = 255
- Improved the error messaging in the Play screen when Microsoft Account permissions are set to block multiplayer
- Fixed an issue causing Paintings to break and drop when loading into worlds and Marketplace templates (MCPE-144217)
- Raid boss bars now decrease whenever a raider takes damage
- Villagers will keep following their schedules in worlds that have been ticking for a very long time, and when game time is negative (MCPE-98361)
- Fixed a visual glitch where taking a plant from a Flower Pot would result in the plant still being rendered (MCPE-143661)
- The riding position of Llamas no longer shifts after being tamed (MCPE-143006)
- Fixed an issue preventing Tropical Fish from spawning in Lukewarm Oceans
Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed crash when loading certain LevelChunks
- Optimized the generation of ores in the world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when going through portals with tamed pets (MCPE-129738)
- Fixed a soft lock that could sometimes occur when attempting to generate a world from a bad template
- References to Xbox Live have been changed to Xbox
Clone Command Intersect Error
- The '/clone' command has been updated to properly check for overlapping source and destinations areas no longer allowing for a 1 block depth overlap on each axis. This can continue to be overridden via the force clone option
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta:
- Joining the beta will replace your game with a work in progress version of Minecraft
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you're previewing the beta
- Any worlds played while in the beta cannot be opened in previous versions of the game so please make copies of worlds to prevent losing them
- Beta builds can be unstable and are not representative of final version quality
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
As always, you can check out the latest full changelog at aka.ms/MinecraftBeta. Good luck and enjoy the beta update!
- Geschreven door
- Jay Wells