MINECRAFT BETA & PREVIEW - 126.96.36.199/33
The Warden approaches!
Shhh! Keep it down. Don’t read so quickly, you need to sneak through these words or you may risk waking a warden. Yup. You heard me, even though I am typing in a very low whisper. The warden has entered this week’s beta, so take a deep breath and try to avoid jumping right out of your skin. You know what, why not avoid jumping altogether. Let us know what you think of the warden by sending your feedback here. Good luck!
Here's a list of what is new in this week's beta! As always please search and report any bugs you may find at bugs.mojang.com.
The horror of the Deep Dark! A creature with no eyes, roughly resembling the Sculk that can be found throughout the Deep Dark, the Warden is an unstoppable force of nature that inhabits this biome.
- Just like Sculk Sensors, these terrifying creatures use vibrations as a means to navigate their environment
- When vibrations aren’t enough, they will also use a sense of smell to track down their prey – you can observe them sniffing their surroundings to get closer to unsuspecting players and mobs
- To add to their myriad of ways to detect you, try not to get too close! If you collide with a Warden, it will notice you
- In the Deep Dark and Ancient Cities, Wardens are everywhere – you just can’t see them. They slumber beneath your feet, and only dig out when enough Sculk Shriekers have alerted them of your presence
- Watch your step: the more vibrations a Warden detects, the angrier it will get. You can hear and see this from how fast the heart in its chest is beating
- Once a mob or player has pushed beyond the Warden’s anger threshold, it will face its prey and roar before charging
- If, however, you keep the Warden from noticing you or getting angry for 60 seconds, it will dig back underground and despawn
- They have a special interaction with thrown projectiles
- If the Warden receives two projectile vibrations within 5 seconds of one another, it will grow angrier at the shooter
- If the Warden receives a projectile vibration more than 5 seconds from the last projectile, it will not grow angrier at the shooter
- This allows you to strategically distract the Warden without it getting angry while you take loot from nearby chests
- Unfortunately for all players, Wardens will also disable Shields when it hits them with its fists
- Wardens do not drop any loot
- Wardens are powerful creatures, and it is often better to sneak around one that has emerged instead of taking it head on – you’ve been warned
- Wander the halls of these long-abandoned structures in the Deep Dark depths to uncover relics long forgotten
- Ancient City structures spawn in the Deep Dark biome
- You can find a variety of rewards In Chests, guarded by Sculk Sensors and Shriekers
- You can also find a new mysterious block here called Reinforced Deepslate, which cannot be obtained in Survival mode
- If you’re looking for an Ancient City, try using the '/locate ancientcity' command!
- Ancient City structures can extend far beyond the Deep Dark biome, even though they start there
- Aquifers can sometimes intersect with Ancient City structures and submerge/destroy big chunks of the structure
- Fixed a crash that could occur when getting hit by a falling block while wearing a Helmet (MCPE-153321)
- Fixed entities disappearing when importing worlds converted from legacy Console Edition
- Mobs with knockback resistance (e.g. Ravager or Zoglin) now receive less knockback when hit by Iron Golem
- Fixed End City feature generation in The End
- Fixed issue where info and buttons did not appear for downloaded skin packs (MCPE-152216)
- Fixed being unable to exit the Emote Wheel screen when using touch controls
INFORMATION ON THE MINECRAFT PREVIEW AND BETA
- Preview Version: 188.8.131.52 | Beta Version: 184.108.40.206
- While the version numbers between Preview and Beta are different, there is no difference in game content
- These work-in-progress versions can be unstable and may not be representative of final version quality
- Minecraft Preview is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and iOS devices. More information can be found at aka.ms/PreviewFAQ
- The beta is available on Xbox, Windows 10/11, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see aka.ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions
- Geschreven door
- Matt Gartzke