Minecraft Snapshot 20w29a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
Today we’re releasing Snapshot 20w29a for Minecraft Java Edition. We found some bugs to squash, but also snuck in a technical change or two!
Changes in 20w29a
- Tools are now sorted based on material in the creative inventory
Technical Changes in 20w29a
spawnpoint & setworldspawn
Added angle parameter for setting the default facing angle of a respawning player.
Syntax: spawnpoint [targets] [pos] [angle]
Syntax: setworldspawn [pos] [angle]
- angle - Floating point angle in degrees. Supports the relative ~ modifier
Customized world generation
- worldgen/noise_settings can now contain noise configurations
Fixed bugs in 20w29a
- MC-194464 - “large_oak_foliage_placer” incorrectly serializes to “blob_foliage_placer”
- MC-194298 - Bone meal can’t create flowers
- MC-194257 - Several instances of “snowy” being spelled as “snovy” in the vanilla_worldgen configuration
- MC-194220 - Totems of Undying give you Fire Resistance II instead of the maximum Fire Resistance I
- MC-194200 - Birch trees are not generated correctly in the Birch Forest and Birch Forest Hills biomes
- MC-194173 - Hitboxes are rendered offset while picking up items or experience on graphics settings Fast and Fancy
- MC-193662 - Player flying in creative slightly above blocks while sneaking and jumping are restrained to that block
- MC-193560 - Enchantment Glint doesn’t render on elytra in specific circumstances
- MC-192021 - Enchantment Glint effect on transparent blocks not properly rendered on Fabulous graphic
- MC-191623 - Ender dragon battle music does not stop after ender dragon has been defeated
- MC-191031 - Players in spectator mode can interact with boats
- MC-190559 - Baby Striders don’t die when it’s raining and they are in lava
- MC-189788 - Certain mobs in boats sometimes take drowning damage while the boat is moving
- MC-185019 - Worldgen settings with the empty structures parameter causes all structures to generate extremely frequently
- MC-176836 - Unarmed vindicators raise their arm in offensive way when attacking
- MC-176778 - Camera is reset when a block reappears due to high server latency
- MC-166718 - Mobs no longer suffocate inside of soul sand, farmland or grass paths
- MC-158735 - Pillagers without crossbows hold their arm up in an offensive way
- MC-153230 - Players in spectator mode can stop minecarts
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Skrevet av
- Mikael Hedberg