Minecraft Java Edition 1.13.2
A Minecraft Java Edition Release
Got the Monday blues? Don't worry! Today we're releasing 1.13.2, a small release to address a few performance issues and upgrade issues left over from 1.13.1.
We hope this got you covered until Wednesday when we'll release the first snapshot of 1.14: The Village & Pillage Update!
Changes in 1.13.2
- Improved performance of upgrading worlds
- Improved startup time
- Improved performance of turtle pathfinding
- Improved mob spawning performance
- General other performance improvements
- MC-134115 - Containers next to chunk borders can lose items when upgrading
- MC-91621 - Mobs repetitively despawn and respawn rapidly at high Y coordinates (causing lag)
- MC-137331 - Hostile and neutral mobs rarely spawn in positive Z coordinates
- MC-137300 - ConcurrentModificationException thrown when upgrading world
- MC-137229 - Book corruption when 1.8 world is loaded in 1.13
- MC-136888 - Game crashes when shift-right-clicking a shulker box while holding bone meal
- MC-136759 - Spawn eggs do not make sure that the entity is valid for the egg, allowing for arbitrary command execution in certain cases
- MC-136526 - Crash when generating near top of world
- MC-135453 - Crash while rendering block entity
To install the release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play!
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
- Skrevet av
- Nathan Adams