Minecraft 1.19 Pre-Release 4
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
The fourth pre-release for 1.19 is now available with a few bugfixes.
In case you missed it, we just announced the release date for The Wild Update (June 7th). You can read more about that here.
Edit: We've now released pre-release 5 to fix a few more bugs.
Fixed bugs in 1.19 Pre-release 5
- MC-249121 - Sculk is missing subtitles for some sounds
- MC-249323 - Modifying a world preset to not include overworld settings will not give a datapack error, but selecting the world type will instantly crash your game
- MC-250034 - Standing on top of mud as it converts to clay causes the player to fall through or be pushed out of the block
- MC-250295 - Allay’s head does not rotate to where it looks
- MC-251030 - Standing on top of soul sand or mud that converts to sculk will cause entities to fall through it
- MC-251323 - Mobs target emerging warden/ warden faces attacking mob while emerging if dealt melee damage
- MC-251594 - Leads are leashed too high on allays
- MC-252038 - Warden attacks immediately if hit during emerging animation
- MC-252108 - Eating a food item no longer opens the piston doors in city_center_2
- MC-252157 - ‘CustomName’ NBT tag still prevents wardens from digging down
- MC-252352 - URL in eula.txt (dedicated server) points to the wrong location
- MC-220067 - Chunk corruption with command block full of certain Unicode characters
- MC-245504 - Touchscreen mode crash // java.lang.ClassCastException: class eec$a cannot be cast to class eec$c (eec$a and eec$c are in unnamed module of loader ‘app’)
- MC-249831 - Aquifers can cut themselves off at chunk borders
- MC-251840 - Game crash whilst getting block state: cwj: Missing Palette entry for index 8
- MC-251859 - Gear equipping sound plays every time armor/elytra durability changes while equipped
- MC-251989 - Cannot send chats or use commands in multiplayer since 1.19 Pre-release 1
Get the pre-release
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Adrian Östergård