Minecraft 1.19.1 Release Candidate 2
A Minecraft Java Release Candidate
We are now releasing Release Candidate 2 for Minecraft 1.19.1. If no critical issues are found, we expect to release the full version next week.
Changes in 1.19.1 Release Candidate 2
- Tweaked the names of the chat preview options
- Added a warning toast when connecting to a server that doesn’t enforce secure chat
Bugs fixed in 1.19.1 Release Candidate 2
- MC-254355 - Key binds set to mouse buttons of number greater than 8 switch over by 1 when the game starts
- MC-254405 - Debug messages aren’t prefixed with gray color indicators
Get the Release Candidate
Release Candidates are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.
- Mikael Hedberg