Minecraft Snapshot 19w08b
A Village & Pillage Java Snapshot
We're slowly entering the "bug fixing and polishing" phase of the 1.14 Village & Pillage update, but that didn't stop us from sneaking in a few cool features like Leather Horse Armor (it's dyeable!), making Invisiblity Potions actually useful in survival, and best of all... wait, oh dear, I've forgotten what that last thing was. Oh well, it'll come to me later.
Changes in 19w08b
- Fixed a couple of crashes
Changes in 19w08a
- One Iron Golem now spawns in all villages upon generation
- Improvements to invisibility to allow it to correctly work in many cases where it didn't but you'd expect it to
- Added Leather Horse Armor
- Textures for potion effects are now split into individual files
- Command parser now accepts ' as string quotes. Inside '-quoted string " is handled as normal character and requires no escaping (and vice-versa) - so now it's easier to input text components in NBT.
- Stopped foxes, dolphins, and pandas from having armor equipped onto them via dispenser
- Changed bounding box and eye height of foxes (prevents them from drowning when swimming)
- Foxes that trusted you in the previous snapshot will unfortunately no longer be trusting
Leather Horse Armor
- Added a new armor type for horses
- Dye it in lots, yes LOTS, of different colors
Fixed bugs in 19w08b
- MC-144469 - Replacing same block at location will cause animation to stop/stuck and can crash if using other block type
Fixed bugs in 19w08a
- MC-10901 - Various mobs can see invisible players
- MC-64581 - Game freezes a couple of seconds when changing mipmap level parameter
- MC-68563 - Barrier particles display random textures when switching resource packs
- MC-79320 - Invisible villagers and wandering traders can be seen by zombies
- MC-106430 - "Glowing" shader not reloaded on resource pack reload
- MC-116969 - Mobs look at invisible mobs / players
- MC-129855 - Turtle egg block model has stretched texture
- MC-130564 - Server resource packs can brick the client for up to minutes!
- MC-131368 - Snow golems attack invisible mobs
- MC-134625 - Tesselating liquid in world - NullPointerException
- MC-137009 - Shulker Detection Range Incorrect for invisible targets
- MC-137722 - Smooth quartz blocks do not use the proper "smooth" texture
- MC-137841 - Villagers don't run away from ravagers
- MC-138022 - Wither roses can be placed on unusual blocks like hoppers
- MC-143398 - Recalibrated the connection to the bovine plane
- MC-138558 - Cats and ocelots run away from players in creative mode
- MC-139739 - Bad Omen's icon is bugged in Programmer Art
- MC-140379 - New village church stained window is one block lower
- MC-140676 - Sweet berry bush do not burn
- MC-141318 - Server crashes when an arrow, which has a non-vanilla sound event in it's SoundEvent tag, hit a block or mob
- MC-141911 - Fire charges cannot ignite campfires
- MC-141987 - Splash water bottle does not extinguish campfire
- MC-142850 - Baby pandas never spawn naturally
- MC-143983 - Mojang logo can be changed using texture pack
- MC-144080 - Clicking anywhere in "Video Settings..." play's the click sound
- MC-144083 - Cannot drag slider in Options
- MC-144092 - Fox offspring don't trust the player
- MC-144142 - Foxes take and eat things while sleeping
- MC-144161 - Warning on game startup: "File minecraft:sounds/mob/fox/bark5.ogg does not exist, cannot add it to event minecraft:entity.fox.bark"
Get the snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Scritto da
- Adrian Östergård