Minecraft Snapshot 17w47b
A Minecraft Java Edition snapshot for 1.13
This weeks snapshot brings us the long awaited "flattening", which will absolutely break everything. Sorry. Make backups.
Changes in 17w47a
- Implemented command suggestions for blocks and item arguments
- May have broke everything
- Added an option (in Chat Settings) to toggle automatic command suggestions (defaults on, otherwise hit tab to bring them up)
- Most likely broke everything
- Removed the concept "block data" and "item data", completely and totally
- Definitely broke everything
- Split up and renamed almost every block and item
- Absolutely broke everything
- Added the ability for us to add new blocks in the future again! Hurrah!
- There's new blocks, but I want to just emphasize that everything will probably be broken and to go make backups instead of focusing on new stuff
Changes in 17w47b
- Lots of bug fixes! But don't worry, this is still an unstable snapshot. :)
- Fixed bug MC-121630 - Shift-Clicking Destroy Item button doesn't clear inventory
- Fixed bug MC-121701 - Pressing escape when sleeping in bed doesn't exit the bed
- Fixed bug MC-122140 - Server list broken
- Fixed bug MC-122142 - "powered" blockstate is named "powerered" for all trapdoors
- Fixed bug MC-122143 - Recipe for cut sandstone returns chiseled sandstone
- Fixed bug MC-122145 - Non-colored terracotta is still named "minecraft:hardened_clay"
- Fixed bug MC-122147 - Acacia fence, fence gate and pressure plate are stored after dark oak ones in Creative inventory
- Fixed bug MC-122163 - Double plants drop their item twice when the support block is destroyed
- Fixed bug MC-122165 - Sticky pistons destroy their head when retracted (displays particles and plays sound)
- Fixed bug MC-122175 - Not-full-block's particles are very laggy
- Fixed bug MC-122178 - Two high flowers spawning in place of two high grass in new worlds
- Fixed bug MC-122180 - Uncarved Pumpkins create Jack-o-Lanterns
- Fixed bug MC-122186 - Throwing item stacks causes only one item to appear
- Fixed bug MC-122191 - Natural generated sand and gravel do not update
- Fixed bug MC-122192 - Noteblock always places as powered=true until given a block update
- Fixed bug MC-122193 - Trapdoors, doors, and fence gates make no sound and open when shift-clicking them with a block that you cannot place
- Fixed bug MC-122203 - Any saved toolbars and spawn eggs aren't affected by upgrade paths, saved items removed
- Fixed bug MC-122207 - With the new IDs, some advancements icons show the wrong block/item
- Fixed bug MC-122217 - Unlocalized strings on the second customizing page of world type "Customized"
- Fixed bug MC-122228 - Opening a double (trapped) chest plays the open and close sound twice
- Fixed bug MC-122233 - Spruce, birch, jungle, acacia, and dark oak trapdoors cannot be crafted
- Fixed bug MC-122235 - Nether portal blocks do not generate correctly
- Fixed bug MC-122242 - Shulker box doesn't display the block behind.
- Fixed bug MC-122255 - Changed piston behaviour towards Marker-true armor stands in 17w47a
- Fixed bug MC-122264 - Creating floating piston heads with redstone blocks
This snapshot should be considered "extremely, extremely experimental". From a scale of 1-10 where 1 is experimental and 10 is stable, this is a very firm negative 5.
Back up your worlds before trying them in this snapshot. Don't expect worlds played in this snapshot to work in future snapshots.
This snapshot represents a few years worth of internal refactoring to allow us to have virtually unlimited block & item IDs. But we fully expect everything to break. Please make backups.
Are all broken by this too, sorry.
Install the snapshot
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can't fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdow menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
- Scritto da
- Nathan Adams