Minecraft 1.20.3 Pre-Release 2
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
Hello again! The stabilization phase for 1.20.3 release continues. This Pre-Release brings more bug fixes.
- Breeze wind charges now break decorated pots, chorus flowers, and pointed dripstone blocks upon collision
Fixed bugs in 1.20.3 Pre-Release 2
- MC-265291 - Command suggestions within the command block interface don't disappear when the console command field is unselected
- MC-265426 - Certain inputs pressed whilst in F3+Esc Pause will be carried out after game is unpaused
- MC-265772 - A command with multiple redirect modifiers can ignore "maxCommandChainLength"
- MC-265788 - The "Start free Snapshot Realm" element can be selected or remain selected causing its tooltip to erroneously be visible when other interfaces are open
- MC-266075 - "Player teleports" not shown in subtitles when an ender pearl lands far from the thrower
- MC-266206 - Renamed arrows are reffered as just "Arrow" in the death message
- MC-266380 - Rain texture doesn't loop correctly
- MC-266439 - Decorated pots with loot table desync item consumption if it cannot be inserted in the pot
- MC-266496 - Wind Charge can not break Decorated Pots
- MC-266516 - Arrows on fire set breezes on fire, despite being deflected
- MC-266728 - The "styled" number format uses the resource location "result"
- MC-266886 - Backspace in Anvil no longer works when renaming an item
- MC-266890 - The minecraft:grass item does not get upgraded to minecraft:short_grass
Get the Pre-Release
Pre-Releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Pre-Release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.21 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. You can also leave any other feedback on the Feedback site. If you're feeling chatty, join us over at the official Minecraft Discord.
- Scritto da
- Java Team
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!