Minecraft Snapshot 22w07a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
Another snapshot is now available for Minecraft: Java Edition. If you're into custom worlds, you might want to try out biome tags.
Technical Changes in 22w07a
- Biome tags are now used to determine which biomes a structure can generate in
- MC-237110 - Grass blocks can generate underwater
- MC-238977 - Glow squids spawn in villager farms and wells in superflat worlds
- MC-243190 - Rooted dirt can replace cave vines
- MC-244683 - Tropical Fish in lush caves spawn in bubble columns
- MC-245857 - Enchanting table registers block diagonally above the bookshelves as blocking said bookshelf
- MC-245925 - Falling block visual glitch when dying with doImmediateRespawn
- MC-246465 - Lava can burn, damage, and destroy entities client-side and lead to de-sync
- MC-248095 - Active repeating command blocks stop running after world conversion to 1.18
- MC-248523 - The game crashes when attempting to open the beacon GUI
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård