Minecraft Snapshot 22w05a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
While we work on some larger changes that aren't quite ready yet, here's snapshot 22w05a which contains a small squishing (that's a word, right?) of bugs.
Changes in 22w05a
- A change in 22w03a that re-arranged Badlands biome layouts has been reverted to avoid causing generation changes and chunk borders. This change will be re-introduced later.
- MC-4533 - Water graphical glitch when connecting diagonally
- MC-70848 - Water looks like it flows up
- MC-105317 - Structure blocks do not rotate entities correctly when loading
- MC-214289 - Pointed dripstone can replace blocks when generating
- MC-216004 - Wood pillars from mineshafts are generating on pointed dripstones
- MC-216589 - Abandoned Mineshafts don’t delete dripstone in certain situations
- MC-232290 - Foxes will lay down in powder snow and not try to escape even when taking damage
- MC-236775 - Biome Selector is disordered in other languages
- MC-243152 - Slimes spawn in “Redstone Ready” superflat worlds
- MC-245772 - Outdated chests’ loot tables get deleted when updating to 1.18.1
- MC-245910 - Campfires and hoppers cause constant chunk saving
- MC-247636 - Deleting a world no longer logs that a world is being deleted
- MC-248181 - The player disappears at certain heights
- MC-248189 - Teleporting below level 0 from the overworld to another dimension freezes the game on the loading screen until player dies
- MC-248195 - Typing /placefeature crashes client when connected to a server
- MC-248210 - Harsh chunk borders appear when upgrading to 22w03a
- MC-248225 - Incorrect BlockPos getSquaredDistance() calculation
- MC-248230 - Players get stuck on the “Loading terrain…” screen after rejoining the world whilst above or below the build limit
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård
Discover the best add-ons, mods, and more being built by the incredible Minecraft community!