Minecraft Snapshot 21w41a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
Have a random snapshot! In this snapshot, we've replaced the random number generator used for world generation, which makes more seeds come out as different... but it also moves everything around in the world, so expect all worlds to look different in this snapshot.
Another thing that we've replaced is the cubemap - the spinning image that you see behind the main menu. It's pretty sweet!
Also, in case you missed it, we're having our annual Minecraft Live event this Saturday. Make sure to check that out!
We still highly recommend backing up your world before loading it in this snapshot.
Changes in 21w41a
- The main menu backdrop now shows a Caves & Cliffs: Part II scene
- Badlands mineshafts generate higher up
- Geodes now only generate up to height 30 and their rarity has been adjusted to match 1.17 levels
- The angle at which sprinting against a block does not break your sprint has been increased a bit
Technical changes in 21w41a
- Changed the prioritization order of the chunk rendering pipeline
- Unrendered chunk holes in the world should not appear anymore while flying fast with a high render distance
- Server classes are now signed
- New random number generator for Overworld generation
- MC-118134 Item frame texture as an item uses texture of oak planks
- MC-137950 Signs textures does not correspond to the actual texture of their handle
- MC-142385 Campfire texture has one pixel extending into hotbar outline
- MC-148182 The zombie villager "profession" texture uses villager-skin-colored pixels
- MC-152506 Wither skull projectile has faces with old texture
- MC-160256 Texture of door items does not match the blocks
- MC-166508 Glitchy chunk rendering since 1.15 pre-release 2
- MC-173339 Comparators lit base texture is incorrect
- MC-203155 Enchanting table GUI uses old lapis texture
- MC-225949 Parity Issue: different Bedrock and Java sign items textures.
- MC-227398 Misplaced pixel on cave vines texture
- MC-230302 Glow Item Frame item texture is missing two pixels
- MC-236620 Nether biomes don't generate correctly
- MC-236650 Minecraft in 1.18 has 2^48 seeds instead of 2^64 seeds.
- MC-237330 Worlds created with seed "REDApRES" (0) crash when trying to load new 1.18 mountain biomes / java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "dfw.a(double, double, double)" because "this.a" is null
- MC-237457 Snowy Slopes biome no longer generates stone cliff feature from experimental snapshots
- MC-238003 Stone in jagged peaks is always covered by snow blocks
- MC-238561 Axolotls aren't able to spawn at all in lush caves (recurrence of MC-218701)
- MC-238661 InhabitedTime value/Local Difficulty doesn't increase
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård