Minecraft 1.18.1 Pre-Release 1
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
We're now releasing the first pre-release for Minecraft 1.18.1. This will be a fairly small release that will fix a few stability issues and a few bugs. We aim to release this version at the end of next week.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players on low-bandwidth connections to get timeout errors when connecting to a server
- World fog now starts further away from the player, to make distant terrain more visible
- Instead of applying fog as a spherical volume it is now applied as a cylindrical volume
- MC-219507 - Beacon’s power reverts back to previous one on world reload
- MC-242729 - Observer activating without any updates nearby, caused by /clone
- MC-243216 - Chunk render distance on servers seems shorter than in 1.17.1
Get the pre-release
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård