Minecraft Snapshot 19w05a
A Village & Pillage Java Snapshot
Here's our offer: we'll give you a new villager, and in return you give us a ton of feedback on our latest snapshot. Sound like a fair trade to you?
Changes in 19w05a
- Added Wandering Trader
- Added place and break sounds for the lantern
- The Illager Beast is now named Ravager
- Changed how often you'll fill a layer in the Composter
- Mysterious trader that can be randomly found around
- Provides various random trades from a variety of different biomes
- Is escorted around by a few Llamas with some sweet new decorations! (Careful! They can be temperamental)
Fixed bugs in 19w05a
- MC-138041 - Debug screen tells that you can F3+Alt for client's FPS, but not for server's TPS
- MC-138069 - End gateway teleports you to the obsidian end platform
- MC-138225 - End crystals are spawned in the air when respawning the ender dragon
- MC-138982 - Scaffolding connects to fences, walls etc.
- MC-139758 - Stopping the server doesn't work
- MC-139819 - Profiler error "Cannot push to profiler if profiler tick hasn't started - missing startTick()?"
- MC-140109 - Wither and ender dragon break jigsaw blocks
- MC-140231 - /locate command locates invalid EndCity location
- MC-142623 - Scaffolding cannot be placed within the same block that you are standing
- MC-142679 - Mobs cannot pathfind through scaffolding
- MC-142680 - Items do not collide properly with scaffolding
Get the snapshot
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård