Minecraft Java Edition 1.18.1
Minecraft Java 1.18.1 Released
We’re now releasing Minecraft: Java Edition 1.18.1. This release fixes a critical security issue for multiplayer servers, changes how the world fog works to make more of the world visible, and fixes a couple of other bugs.
If you are running a multiplayer server, we highly encourage you to upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players on low-bandwidth connections to get timeout errors when connecting to a server
- World fog now starts further away from the player, to make distant terrain more visible
- Instead of applying fog as a spherical volume it is now applied as a cylindrical volume
- MC-152198 - Actual render distance is 2 chunks lower than render distance setting
- MC-219507 - Beacon’s power reverts back to previous one on world reload
- MC-229321 - Bees inside of bee hives / nests sometimes despawn when the world is reloaded
- MC-242729 - “Observer activating without any updates nearby, caused by /clone”
- MC-243216 - Chunk render distance on servers seems shorter than in 1.17.1
- MC-243796 - Random non fatal exceptions in console: Failed to store chunk ConcurrentModificationException
To install the release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play!
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Écrit par
- Adrian Östergård