Villager Trading comes to pocket/Win 10!
Here's the deal with the 1.0.4 update!
Let's make a trade, readers! We'll give you Villager trading in Windows 10 and Pocket edition, plus we'll throw in a ton of tweaks and bug fixes in the 1.0.4 update. In return, you have to give us... nothing? Dammit. We shouldn't have dropped out of negotiation school. It wasn't our fault. The best students were just really good at negotiating with us to go away.
Anyway, you can now trade to your hearts content with the villagers! That's just one of many updates and tweaks, which we've listed below. Best of all, the villager children now have adorable, larger-sized heads! A nice bonus, or a clever way for sneaky villagers to distract with their cute offspring while ripping you off? Trade carefully, and enjoy the update!
Here's a list of the key changes:
- Added Villager Trading!
- Added Strangers Skin Pack
- Music, sounds, and user interface can now be modified using Add-Ons
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs
- New Add-On format: All of your old Add-Ons will automatically update to the new format. You may see warnings on those Add-Ons but they will be fully functional
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies
- Baby Villagers now have adorable, larger-sized heads
- Addition of CDN for downloading optional content, reducing game file sizes
- Added low render distance options for older devices
- Clicks are now registered when quickly right-clicking items in the inventory
- Field of View will now increase properly when sprinting and Field of View is set to max in the settings
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by players and other mobs
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from 0.15.9 or earlier
- Destroying a painting no longer destroys the block behind it
- Ridden mobs (e.g. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts
- Villagers will no longer wander too far away from their Village and run slower when attacked.
- Achievements no longer unlock in Survival if Behavior Packs are used
- Several achievements fixed and will now unlock
- Several texture issues fixed
- Several crash issues fixed
- The game no longer needs to be restarted before a shader pack is applied
- Villagers will no longer do farming work if they're not a farmer
- Villagers are less greedy and will no longer immediately pick up items thrown at them. They'll even throw food for other Villagers
- Loads more smaller fixes that you can find at feedback.minecraft.net
- Escrito por
- Tom Stone