Minecraft 1.19.1 Pre-Release 1
A Minecraft Java Pre-Release
The first pre-release for 1.19.1 is now available. This release contains a few bugfixes, an increased cooldown for Allay duplication, and it also contains a new UI if you have been banned for violating the Minecraft Community Standards.
On the topic of community standards and the recent introduction of the chat reporting feature, we’re working on creating a help article that aims to add some context surrounding the functionality.
All of this said, if everything goes as planned, we plan to release the update next Tuesday on June 28th.
- Allay duplication now has a 5-minute cooldown
- Along with the support for reporting chat, reported players can now be banned from online play and Realms after moderator review
- The game will show a notice screen on startup if you have been banned from online play
- The reason for the ban is shown as well as how long the ban is valid for
- MC-249973 - Loading resource packs is significantly slower in 1.19
- MC-252327 - World list fails to load after restarting game and deleting a world
- MC-252508 - Realms worldgen type missing language string
- MC-253055 - Resource packs causing each WeighedSoundEvents to duplicate Sounds
- MC-253102 - Chat reporting uses “Messages” for one message
- MC-253105 - Chat report category scroll bar intersects the selected option outline
- MC-253108 - Selection boxes within the “Select Report Category” menu aren’t vertically centered with the text inside them
- MC-253109 - The descriptions of report categories can overlap the “Description:” subtitle
- MC-253110 - Text within the “Discard report and comments?” menu isn’t horizontally centered
- MC-253111 - You cannot use CTRL+HOME or CTRL+END to navigate to the beginning or end of text within the “Report Chat” menu
- MC-253113 - Chat message content can extend past the outline of a button and past the scroll bar
- MC-253123 - The button within the “Sending your report” menu changes upon resizing the game window
- MC-253126 - The scroll bar within the “Select Chat Messages to Report” menu sometimes resets its position to the bottom of the list after scrolling upwards
- MC-253127 - Reason is not provided when chat report creation is not able to be started
- MC-253134 - Allays from older worlds don’t duplicate
- MC-253176 - The character indicator symbol within the “Report Chat” menu is untranslatable
- MC-253178 - The word “Non-consensual” is spelled as “Non-consentual” within the “gui.abuseReport.reason.non_consensual_intimate_imagery” string
- MC-253183 - The word “Unrelated” within the “gui.chatSelection.fold” string is incorrectly capitalized
- MC-253185 - The ESC key cannot be used to exit the “Sending your report” menu
- MC-253191 - Particles produced from allays duplicating cannot be seen by other players
Get the pre-release
Pre-releases are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, so please make a backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Escrito por
- Adrian Östergård