Minecraft Snapshot 22w24a
A Minecraft Java Snapshot
New snapshot! We're now heading towards 1.19.1, which will add Allay duplication, the ability to report chat, and, of course, fix a few bugs.
On the topic of chat reporting, we want everyone to feel safe and welcome in Minecraft, which is why we have community guidelines in place. If you feel unsafe, uncomfortable, or concerned that someone is breaking our Community Guidelines or the Xbox Community Standards, you can soon report this in-game. Of course, it will also be possible to report incidents over at the Report a Concern page.
We are looking for feedback regarding the Chat Reporting feature. For now, any reports made during the testing period may not be actioned on.
New Features in 22w24a
- Added Allay duplication
- Added Player Chat Reporting
- Allays will dance to a Record playing in a Jukebox
- If the Allay is handed an Amethyst Shard while dancing it will duplicate
- Duplication has a 2.5 minute cooldown
It is now possible to report a player for sending abusive messages in the game chat.
A reporter is required to select the individual chat messages that contain the objectionable content, as well as the category of the report, this is to provide the best context for our moderation team to take action.
Accessed via the social interactions screen (default keybind is P).
- The social interactions screen is now available via the Pause screen when in a multiplayer game
- Multiple chat messages can be selected for reporting
- The category of the chat report can be selected from a list of Chat Report Categories
- Additional comments can be entered to provide more details and information regarding the report
- MC-144043 - Trader llamas continue to spit after their target died
- MC-146891 - Nitwit villager can have a profession
- MC-177505 - Cured Villager can work at wrong workstation
- MC-249523 - Sky color is visible for a brief moment after applying Night Vision under Darkness effect
- MC-250261 - Frogs can lay spawn on flowing water
- MC-250267 - Frogs don’t lay their spawn on waterlogged blocks
- MC-252082 - Loading server resource packs reloads twice when one is already loaded
- MC-252363 - Mobs that naturally spawn in with equipment will play the respective equipping noise
- MC-252439 - Cured Villager trades are not refreshing
- MC-252539 - Commands sending messages use formatting of regular chat in server logs
- MC-252683 - Unexpected exception in the selector loop causing server lag
Get the snapshot
Snapshots are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Skrevet af
- Adrian Östergård