Minecraft Java Edition 1.14.3
A Minecraft Java Edition Release
Today we're releasing 1.14.3, a release that tweaks some gameplay features and addresses bugs found in 1.14.2. We also plan on releasing a 1.14.4 to address further issues, but for now, please enjoy the new update!
CHANGES IN 1.14.3
- Items can now be repaired by crafting them together again
- Reverted the enchanting system to how it was before 1.14
- Torches, lanterns and pressure plates can now be placed on glass panes and iron bars
- Lanterns can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How did we get here?" advancement
- You can now turn off raids with '/gamerule disableRaids true'
- Patrol changes:
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 + (up to 1) minutes to 10 + (up to 1) minutes
- Patrols no longer spawns if the block light level disallows monster spawning
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes
- Villagers that are panicking now have a bigger chance of spawning Iron Golems, assuming they can occasionally work and sleep
- "Last slept" and "last worked" is now saved properly for Villagers
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working
- Farmers can now always give away food even if other villagers don't need it
- Improved performance
- Fixed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.3
- MC-47699 - Blazes are able to see a player through blocks
- MC-72390 - Rcon is not thread-safe
- MC-74407 - Villager inventories can get into a state where villagers cannot do anything useful
- MC-93892 - Fire/Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield
- MC-110004 - Enderman/blaze don’t drop experience when hit with splash/lingering potion
- MC-123836 - Double blocks aren’t loaded in structures
- MC-124170 - Performance issue with particles causing lag
- MC-129491 - Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later
- MC-138053 - Gamerule spectatorsGenerateChunks being false prevents chunks from being loaded
- MC-139257 - Server crash on reload when worldborder is modified.
- MC-141301 - Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs shouldn’t spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-142360 - Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block
- MC-143369 - Wandering trader text implies trades refresh
- MC-144107 - Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux
- MC-144507 - The legs on cats clip through to the top of the model
- MC-144929 - When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards
- MC-145863 - Villagers breed even if there are not enough beds
- MC-146433 - Double Chest does not display custom name
- MC-146835 - Illager captain spawned from raids will still give the bad omen effect to its killer, causing raids to never end
- MC-147619 - Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they’re angry towards instead pursuing them
- MC-147851 - Villagers frequently run right into mobs they’re “trying” to avoid
- MC-148600 - Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continously respawn
- MC-148610 - Hostile mobs spawning on top Trapdoors, Glowstone and Sea Lanterns
- MC-148986 - Low-tier enchants from lv.30 standard enchanting setups
- MC-149372 - Game crashes when opening a 1.13.2 world
- MC-149443 - Iron golems spawn too often
- MC-149518 - Skylight appearing under blocks
- MC-149877 - Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks
- MC-150319 - I can’t load up my minecraft world after doing /kill
- MC-150401 - Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block
- MC-150954 - Pillager Patrol spawn is way off. Spawning too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequent.
- MC-151079 - An employed villager quickly becomes unemployed and employed when he works, even if his workstation has not been deleted.
- MC-151084 - Chunk rendering is slow and random in 1.14.1 (pre 1)
- MC-151144 - Hostile mobs in lazy chunks no longer count towards mob cap, breaking mob switches
- MC-151185 - Game crash after breaking villager point of interest
- MC-151337 - Mob spawn rate too high
- MC-151346 - Crash while F3 menu tries to access tags while /reload-ing
- MC-151395 - Farmers create Bread ONLY when they pick up at least 3 wheat AT ONCE
- MC-151566 - Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border
- MC-151710 - Enties not functioning in forceloaded chunks
- MC-151753 - More than one raid can happen in a village
- MC-151771 - Villagers don’t try to run away from zombie villagers
- MC-151772 - Mob cap in the hundreds to over 1000 per player.
- MC-151802 - Spawning causes massive TPS CPU load on a flat world.
- MC-151989 - Players in Survival do not get Dolphins Grace effect if Dolphin cannot path to Player
- MC-151995 - Patrol Leaders spawning without banner
- MC-152044 - Baby trader llamas disappear immediately
- MC-152053 - High client-side lag when pistons activate
- MC-152228 - Can not /summon trader llama
- MC-152542 - Resource Warning “Codepoint ‘1ed0’ declared multiple times in minecraft:textures/font/accented.png”
- MC-152638 - Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the Villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing
- MC-152810 - Cat’s natural spawning causes Null Pointer Exception
- MC-153221 - dragon fireball causes FPS to crash
- MC-153222 - Broken/Incorrect recipe files cause a data pack not to load with nothing in log
- MC-153470 - Language map does not close internal ‘en_us.json’ file after reading
- MC-154000 - When dispenser places shulkerbox it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-154080 - Wandering Trader trade GUI does not close when the Wandering Trader changes dimensions allowing you to trade infinitely
- MC-154081 - Opening survival inventory when opening world crashes game
- MC-154092 - Zombie Pigmen lose aggro even when they’re in range and have a line of sight
- MC-154239 - NPE server crash when painting entities spawned with mob spawn eggs are saved
- MC-154328 - The Village Siege (Zombie Siege) never happens
GET THE RELEASE
To install the release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and click play.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Head over to our feedback website or come chat with us about it on the official Minecraft Discord.
- Skrevet af
- Adrian Östergård