Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 4
A Village & Pillage Java Pre-Release
We're now releasing the first pre-release of 1.14.3 which addresses a couple of bugs. Please report any bugs you find on our bug tracker, it helps a lot!
Update: We've now released the fourth pre-release of 1.14.3 and we aim to fully release 1.14.3 next week .
CHANGES IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 4
- Fixed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 4
- MC-154506 - Pigmen do not aggro on players even if the alarmed pigman has line of sight
- MC-154499 - Item frames in the world disappear and cause multiple error messages in the server console / Placing an item frame causes the client to crash
- MC-154082 - The world border is no longer solid
- MC-145202 - Blazes can see through blocks they shouldn’t be able to
CHANGES IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 3
- Item can now be repaired by crafting them together again
- Torches, lanterns and pressure plates can now be placed on glass panes and iron bars
- Lanterns can now be attached below iron bars and glass panes
- You can now turn off raids with '/gamerule disableRaids true'
- Squashed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 3
- MC-154328 - The Village Siege (Zombie Siege) never happens
- MC-154239 - NPE server crash when painting entities spawned with mob spawn eggs are saved
- MC-154092 - Zombie Pigmen lose aggro even when they’re in range and have a line of sight
- MC-154081 - Opening survival inventory when opening world crashes game
- MC-154080 - Wandering Trader trade GUI does not close when the Wandering Trader changes dimensions allowing you to trade infinitely
- MC-154000 - When dispenser places shulkerbox it decreases its stack twice.
- MC-153470 - Language map does not close internal ‘en_us.json’ file after reading
- MC-151710 - Enties not functioning in forceloaded chunks
- MC-149518 - Skylight appearing under blocks
- MC-147619 - Foxes that trust a player will still avoid wolves and other players they’re angry towards instead pursuing them
- MC-110004 - Enderman/blaze don’t drop experience when hit with splash/lingering potion
- MC-93892 - Fire/Flame arrows and fireballs set player on fire even when blocking with shield
- MC-47699 - Blazes are able to see a player through blocks
CHANGES IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 2
- Patrol changes
- Vindicators are no longer part of patrols
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 + (up to 1) minutes to 10 + (up to 1) minutes
- Patrols no longer spawns if the block light level disallows monster spawning
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes
- Panicked Villagers now have to work and sleep so they can't be in a state of panic all the time
- "Last slept" and "last worked" is now saved properly for Villagers
- Reverted enchanting system to how it was before 1.14
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How did we get here?" advancement
- Fixed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 2
- MC-72390 - Rcon is not thread-safe
- MC-124170 - Performance issue with particles causing lag
- MC-129491 - Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later
- MC-139257 - Server crash on reload when worldborder is modified.
- MC-141301 - Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs shouldn’t spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-142360 - Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block
- MC-144107 - Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux
- MC-144929 - When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards
- MC-146433 - Double Chest does not display custom name
- MC-148600 - Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continously respawn
- MC-148986 - Low-tier enchants from lv.30 standard enchanting setups
- MC-149877 - Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks
- MC-150401 - Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block
- MC-150954 - Pillager Patrol spawn is way off. Spawning too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequent.
- MC-151566 - Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border
- MC-151989 - Players in Survival do not get Dolphins Grace effect if Dolphin cannot path to Player
- MC-152638 - Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the Villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing
- MC-153221 - dragon fireball causes FPS to crash
- MC-153714 - Old graphics card warning on Mac despite having recent hardware
- MC-153734 - Vanilla data pack disabled after upgrading a world to 1.14.3 (items do not drop, fishing doesn’t work, no advancements, …)
CHANGES IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 1
- Fixed bugs
- Villagers that are panicking now have a bigger chance of spawning Iron Golems
- Improved performance
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working
- Farmers can now always give away food even if other villagers don't need it
FIXED BUGS IN 1.14.3 PRE-RELEASE 1
- MC-74407 - Villager inventories can get into a state where villagers cannot do anything useful
- MC-123836 - Double blocks aren’t loaded in structures
- MC-138053 - Gamerule spectatorsGenerateChunks being false prevents chunks from being loaded
- MC-143369 - Wandering trader text implies trades refresh
- MC-144507 - The legs on cats clip through to the top of the model
- MC-145863 - Villagers breed even if there are not enough beds
- MC-146835 - Illager captain spawned from raids will still give the bad omen effect to its killer, causing raids to never end
- MC-147851 - Villagers frequently run right into mobs they’re “trying” to avoid
- MC-148610 - Hostile mobs spawning on top Trapdoors, Glowstone and Sea Lanterns
- MC-149443 - Iron golems spawn too often
- MC-149372 - Game crashes when opening a 1.13.2 world
- MC-150319 - I can’t load up my minecraft world after doing /kill
- MC-151079 - An employed villager quickly becomes unemployed and employed when he works, even if his workstation has not been deleted.
- MC-151084 - Chunk rendering is slow and random in 1.14.1 (pre 1)
- MC-151144 - Hostile mobs in lazy chunks no longer count towards mob cap, breaking mob switches
- MC-151185 - Game crash after breaking villager point of interest
- MC-151337 - Mob spawn rate too high
- MC-151346 - Crash while F3 menu tries to access tags while /reload-ing
- MC-151395 - Farmers create Bread ONLY when they pick up at least 3 wheat AT ONCE
- MC-151753 - More than one raid can happen in a village
- MC-151771 - Villagers don’t try to run away from zombie villagers
- MC-151772 - Mob cap in the hundreds to over 1000 per player.
- MC-151802 - Spawning causes massive TPS CPU load on a flat world.
- MC-151995 - Patrol Leaders spawning without banner
- MC-152044 - Baby trader llamas disappear immediately
- MC-152053 - High client-side lag when pistons activate
- MC-152228 - Can not /summon trader llama
- MC-152542 - Resource Warning “Codepoint ‘1ed0’ declared multiple times in minecraft:textures/font/accented.png”
- MC-152810 - Cat’s natural spawning causes Null Pointer Exception
- MC-153222 - Broken/Incorrect recipe files cause a data pack not to load with nothing in log
GET THE SNAPSHOT
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Launch Options" tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Want to give feedback?
- Adrian Östergård